The second Newsletter of the LIFE ARIMEDA Project arrives
The second Newsletter of LIFE ARIMEDA project is now available.
You will find information about the first year of activity of the project and the first results obtained in the demonstration plots in the Lombardy region (Italy).
You will also learn more about the activities carried out in the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences of the University of Milan.
We hope you like it!
The next edition will be published in spring 2019!
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- 05/11/19 – International symposium at the SEPOR livestock, industrial and agri-food Fair in Lorca (Murcia, Spain)
- 25/10/19 – Workshop Risparmiare e ridurre le emissione nella gestione del liquami: tecniche a confronto
- What do our experts think about fertigation?
- Technical Workshop and Field Visit in La Melusa (ConfederaciónHidrográficadel Ebro).
- Workshop and Field Visit in Ejea de los Caballeros.