The LIFE ARIMEDA project participates in the Cremona International Livestock Exhibitions (Italy)
Next October 24, 2018 at 11:00, the University of Milan will participate in the seminar The role of agriculture for the environment and climate. The contribution of 3 active LIFE + projects in the Po valley. This event will take place within the framework of the International Livestock Fair of Cremona (Italy), which will be held from October 24 to 27 (http://www.fierezootecnichecr.it/en/about-the-exhibition/).
On this seminar, technicians from the LIFE ARIMEDA project will share agenda with the LIFE+ Forage4Climate project (http://forage4climate.crpa.it), event organizer, and with the LIFE DOP project (http://www.lifedop.eu).
The topic of the event is the improvement in the management of zootechnical waste for agronomic purposes to reduce atmospheric emissions of gases that alter the climate.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- Already available the recording and presentations of the LIFE ARIMEDA Closing Conference
- Closing Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project
- Final Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project in Italy
- Digestate distribution with low emission and high nitrogen efficiency techniques – the results of Life Arimeda project
- The third Newsletter of LIFE ARIMEDA project is now available