The LIFE ARIMEDA project participates in the Cremona International Livestock Exhibitions (Italy)
Next October 24, 2018 at 11:00, the University of Milan will participate in the seminar The role of agriculture for the environment and climate. The contribution of 3 active LIFE + projects in the Po valley. This event will take place within the framework of the International Livestock Fair of Cremona (Italy), which will be held from October 24 to 27 (http://www.fierezootecnichecr.it/en/about-the-exhibition/).
On this seminar, technicians from the LIFE ARIMEDA project will share agenda with the LIFE+ Forage4Climate project (http://forage4climate.crpa.it), event organizer, and with the LIFE DOP project (http://www.lifedop.eu).
The topic of the event is the improvement in the management of zootechnical waste for agronomic purposes to reduce atmospheric emissions of gases that alter the climate.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- 05/11/19 – International symposium at the SEPOR livestock, industrial and agri-food Fair in Lorca (Murcia, Spain)
- 25/10/19 – Workshop Risparmiare e ridurre le emissione nella gestione del liquami: tecniche a confronto
- What do our experts think about fertigation?
- Technical Workshop and Field Visit in La Melusa (ConfederaciónHidrográficadel Ebro).
- Workshop and Field Visit in Ejea de los Caballeros.