Workshop and Field Visit in Ejea de los Caballeros.
On June 27, a Technical Workshop took place at the Aquagraria facilities in Ejea de los Caballeros, in which the partners of the LIFE ARIMEDA project showed the activities carried out and the first results obtained in 2018. The demonstration plots of the 2019 campaignwere also visited.
In the section of DOCUMENTATION of the TRANSFER PLATFORM you have the presentations available.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- 27/02/20 – El proyecto LIFE ARIMEDA en la Feria Internacional de la Maquinaria Agrícola 2020
- 27th Winter Cow Show – 24th Padana Exhibition of Agricultural and Livestock Machinery and Equipment
- International symposium at the SEPOR livestock, industrial and agri-food Fair in Lorca (Murcia, Spain)
- Workshop Risparmiare e ridurre le emissione nella gestione del liquami: tecniche a confronto
- What do our experts think about fertigation?