The LIFE ARIMEDA project participates in the SATA Seminar in Padenghe sul Garda (Italy)
On January 25, 2019 at 9:00, the Italian partners of the LIFE ARIMEDA project: University of Milan, ACQUAFERT, AGRITER and ARAL will participate in the SATA Livestock Seminar organized in Padenghe sul Garda (Italy), aimed at the bovine productive sector. It will take place the next days 24 to 25 of January.
The Environmental Sustainability and Agronomy session, will focus on the project presentation, the first results of fertigation demonstration trials with the liquid fraction of the digestate and the most relevant technical and operative aspects for the implementation of this practice.
More specific information about this seminar is available on the ARAL website (www.aral.lom.it).
The main topic of the seminar is the improvement of production systems and the management of zootechnical waste through the use of tools and indicators that can support the producer, combining compliance with the requirements imposed by the regulations and those expected by the consumer guaranteeing the environmental and economic sustainability of the sector.
- Technical Workshop and Field Visit in La Melusa (ConfederaciónHidrográficadel Ebro).
- Workshop and Field Visit in Ejea de los Caballeros.
- Technical Workshop and Field Visit of the LIFE ARIMEDA project at the La Melusa Agronomic Center of the Ebro Hydrographic Confederation
- First performance of the LIFE ARIMEDA Transferability Platform on La Melusa
- The LIFE ARIMEDA project participates in the SATA Seminar in Padenghe sul Garda (Italy)