The LIFE ARIMEDA project participates in the SATA Seminar in Padenghe sul Garda (Italy)
On January 25, 2019 at 9:00, the Italian partners of the LIFE ARIMEDA project: University of Milan, ACQUAFERT, AGRITER and ARAL will participate in the SATA Livestock Seminar organized in Padenghe sul Garda (Italy), aimed at the bovine productive sector. It will take place the next days 24 to 25 of January.
The Environmental Sustainability and Agronomy session, will focus on the project presentation, the first results of fertigation demonstration trials with the liquid fraction of the digestate and the most relevant technical and operative aspects for the implementation of this practice.
More specific information about this seminar is available on the ARAL website (www.aral.lom.it).
The main topic of the seminar is the improvement of production systems and the management of zootechnical waste through the use of tools and indicators that can support the producer, combining compliance with the requirements imposed by the regulations and those expected by the consumer guaranteeing the environmental and economic sustainability of the sector.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- Do you want to know what we do? In this video we explain it to you
- Arranca el tercer año de ensayos en las parcelas de Lombardía (Italia)
- Little by little the ARIMEDA project is returning to the field activity
- El proyecto LIFE ARIMEDA en la Feria Internacional de la Maquinaria Agrícola 2020
- 27th Winter Cow Show – 24th Padana Exhibition of Agricultural and Livestock Machinery and Equipment