Technical Workshop and Field Visit of the LIFE ARIMEDA project at the La Melusa Agronomic Center of the Ebro Hydrographic Confederation
After the success of the workshop that took place on June 27 at the facilities of Aquagraria de Ejea de los Caballeros, next Tuesday July 16 will take place at the facilities of La Melusa (Tamarite de La Litera) a new Technical Visit. It will include a session of talks in which the Spanish project partners will present the activities carried out and the first results obtained. The day will also feature the participation of Marta Vallés of the Agrifood Transfer Center of the Government of Aragon who will talk about the declaration of vulnerable areas. The session will end with a visit to the demonstration plots that the project has in execution in La Melusa. There, the assistants will be able to see the installations and the techniques used to carry out the fertirrigation in center-pivots at low pressure and in underground drip irrigation systems.
To attend the day you can register at the following link: https://forms.gle/4HXxK2x6A9wArsGZ9
- Technical Workshop and Field Visit in La Melusa (ConfederaciónHidrográficadel Ebro).
- Workshop and Field Visit in Ejea de los Caballeros.
- Technical Workshop and Field Visit of the LIFE ARIMEDA project at the La Melusa Agronomic Center of the Ebro Hydrographic Confederation
- First performance of the LIFE ARIMEDA Transferability Platform on La Melusa
- The LIFE ARIMEDA project participates in the SATA Seminar in Padenghe sul Garda (Italy)