Technical Workshop and Field Visit in La Melusa (ConfederaciónHidrográficadel Ebro).
On July16, a Technical Workshop took place at La Melusafacilities in Tamarite de LItera, in which the partners of the LIFE ARIMEDA project showed the activities carried out and the first results obtained in 2018. The demonstration plots of the 2019 campaign were also visited.
In the section of DOCUMENTATION of the TRANSFER PLATFORM you have the presentations available.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- Already available the recording and presentations of the LIFE ARIMEDA Closing Conference
- Closing Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project
- Final Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project in Italy
- Digestate distribution with low emission and high nitrogen efficiency techniques – the results of Life Arimeda project
- The third Newsletter of LIFE ARIMEDA project is now available