Second Project Meeting in Cremona and Crema (Italy)
On July 5 and 6, 2018, the second meeting of LIFE ARIMEDA project partners took place at the ARAL facilities in Crema.
In this meeting, all the partners of the project discussed about the progress of the activities carried out so far and planned the forthcoming activitites during the next year.
During the first day, a study visit took place in the farms Horti Padani and Agriferr where the demonstration plots in ARIMEDA project that are being implemented and monitored in Italy are located. During this visit, we had the opportunity to see the separation prototypes and the fertigation systems evaluated. The visit, with more than 30 attendees, including technicians of the sector, farmers, members of local action groups and personal of the regional administration, ended with a seminar in which the project was presented and a round table allow the attendees to discuss with the project partners the proposals of the project and the problem addressed by it.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- Already available the recording and presentations of the LIFE ARIMEDA Closing Conference
- Closing Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project
- Final Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project in Italy
- Digestate distribution with low emission and high nitrogen efficiency techniques – the results of Life Arimeda project
- The third Newsletter of LIFE ARIMEDA project is now available