Little by little the ARIMEDA project is returning to the field activity
Last week we started with the base-dressing fertilization in our reference plots in Spain. Pig slurry applied with a splash plate to measure the ammonia emission using this traditional practice.
Our technicians are preparing all the plots to monitor and evaluate this year’s corn campaign. We have already saw so you can follow our trials through the transfer platform in our field diary.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- Already available the recording and presentations of the LIFE ARIMEDA Closing Conference
- Closing Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project
- Final Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project in Italy
- Digestate distribution with low emission and high nitrogen efficiency techniques – the results of Life Arimeda project
- The third Newsletter of LIFE ARIMEDA project is now available