Little by little the ARIMEDA project is returning to the field activity
Last week we started with the base-dressing fertilization in our reference plots in Spain. Pig slurry applied with a splash plate to measure the ammonia emission using this traditional practice.
Our technicians are preparing all the plots to monitor and evaluate this year’s corn campaign. We have already saw so you can follow our trials through the transfer platform in our field diary.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- Do you want to know what we do? In this video we explain it to you
- Arranca el tercer año de ensayos en las parcelas de Lombardía (Italia)
- Little by little the ARIMEDA project is returning to the field activity
- El proyecto LIFE ARIMEDA en la Feria Internacional de la Maquinaria Agrícola 2020
- 27th Winter Cow Show – 24th Padana Exhibition of Agricultural and Livestock Machinery and Equipment