First visit of the External Monitoring Team
Last May 17 and 18, the LIFE ARIMEDA Project received the first visit of the External Monitoring Team appointed by the European Commission to check the progress of the project so far and visit one of the two locations where the demonstration trials are being carried out.
Taking advantage of the visit, a technical meeting took place in which all the project partners participated and discussed about the activities carried out to date as well as about the next steps to follow.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- Already available the recording and presentations of the LIFE ARIMEDA Closing Conference
- Closing Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project
- Final Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project in Italy
- Digestate distribution with low emission and high nitrogen efficiency techniques – the results of Life Arimeda project
- The third Newsletter of LIFE ARIMEDA project is now available