First monitoring activities in La Melusa
Last Monday we began to measure the ammonia emissions in the reference plot of the experimental site of La Melusa (Tamarite de La Litera) with the collaboration of the Hydrographic Confederation of the Ebro.
Meanwhile, the equipment and and conditioning of the plots where fertigation will be demonstrated (pivot and drip) is going on and will be finished in the forthcoming days.
In this video you can see some images of the work done this week.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- 27/02/20 – El proyecto LIFE ARIMEDA en la Feria Internacional de la Maquinaria Agrícola 2020
- 27th Winter Cow Show – 24th Padana Exhibition of Agricultural and Livestock Machinery and Equipment
- International symposium at the SEPOR livestock, industrial and agri-food Fair in Lorca (Murcia, Spain)
- Workshop Risparmiare e ridurre le emissione nella gestione del liquami: tecniche a confronto
- What do our experts think about fertigation?