First monitoring activities in La Melusa
Last Monday we began to measure the ammonia emissions in the reference plot of the experimental site of La Melusa (Tamarite de La Litera) with the collaboration of the Hydrographic Confederation of the Ebro.
Meanwhile, the equipment and and conditioning of the plots where fertigation will be demonstrated (pivot and drip) is going on and will be finished in the forthcoming days.
In this video you can see some images of the work done this week.
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- Already available the recording and presentations of the LIFE ARIMEDA Closing Conference
- Closing Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project
- Final Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project in Italy
- Digestate distribution with low emission and high nitrogen efficiency techniques – the results of Life Arimeda project
- The third Newsletter of LIFE ARIMEDA project is now available