Final Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project in Italy
We invite you to participate in the final conference of the LIFE ARIMEDA project “Reduction of ammonia emissions in Mediterranean agriculture through innovative fertigation techniques with slurry” scheduled On Line, Thursday 18 March 2021 – 09:30 a.m.
The conference will illustrate the fertigation techniques with liquid manure and digestate tested and the results obtained. This will be followed by a round table discussion to explore the possibilities of using the technique in operating conditions in both Italy and Spain.
Participation is free: it is necessary to register at the following link:
Ammonia emission reduction in Mediterranean agriculture with innovate slurry fertigation techniques.
- Final Conference of LIFE ARIMEDA project in Italy
- Digestate distribution with low emission and high nitrogen efficiency techniques – the results of Life Arimeda project
- The third Newsletter of LIFE ARIMEDA project is now available
- Online Workshop video: Fertirrigazione con reflui e digestato
- Fertirrigazione con reflui e digestato: due esperienze sul campo